*snippet* Nearly 4 and a half days on and Guess That Movie 51 still hasn’t been guessed! It’s shocking!
If it’s any help, I’ll clarify the clues I’ve already given out on the post:
* It’s a picture of a cat (to be more exact a new born kitten)
* There’s a connection to round 51’s Jay And Silent Bob movie (at least one of the actors appears in both movies)
* There’s another clue mentioned in the text of round 51 (but it’ll be waay too obvious if I were to highlight the 4 words which make up the clue)
and I’ll give another couple of clues:
* “If you guess this movie right, you’ll probably be a winner. If not, you’ll be a loser.”
* Having affairs with your teacher isn’t right, neither is paying a homeless person to answer a phone for you.
* Deerstalker caps went out of style ages ago – unless your name is Sherlock Holmes.
Enough clues: there’s still around 50 points left to win – so get guessing!