Take a picture o’ yourself right now. Don’t change yer clothes, don’t fix yer hair … Just take a picture. Post that picture with NO editin’. Post these instructions with yer picture.
Archive for the ‘Net: Memes’ category
From Gerph (aka RISC OS’s Justin Fletcher) is the Pie Palace Asperger Test. I scored less then Justin – “only” 30 points out of 50. 32+ scores “are generally taken to indicate Asperger’s Syndrome or high functioning autism with more than 34 an ‘extreme’ score”.
I work as a computer programmer, but haven’t been diagnosed with any mental impediment that I can remember (so amnesia could be an option 😀 ). What about you – what’s your score and occuption?
From Blue Goo Ate My Mom is the following meme:
SUPPOSEDLY if you’ve seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you’ve seen. There are 239 films on this list. Copy this list, paste this as a note. Then, put x’s next to the films you’ve seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun.
See my responses below.
» Read more: Movie List Meme: I’ve seen 70 out of 239
Well, I haven’t done a Meme for ages, so here’s my blogger code:
1. Taken a picture completely naked? Yes, but not of a person.
2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? Nope.
3. Told a lie? Iâ€™d be lieing if I said no.
4. Had feelings for someone who didnâ€™t have them back? Yes, but who honestly hasn’t?
5. Been arrested? No, but I’ve spent a night in a police cell.
6. Seen someone die? No.
7. Kissed a picture? No.
8. Slept in until 5pm? Yep – IIRC, I’ve managed a 36 hour sleep before.
9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? Nope, but thank’s for the idea 😉 …
10. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes, but not when I was meant to be working.
11. Held a snake? Yes, I’ve had a pet snake.
12. Ran a red light? Myself, no – but I’ve been a passenger in a red-light jumping car.
13. Been suspended from school? I’ve come close, but no.
14. Pole danced? Not that I recall.
15. Been fired from a job? Not technically, but I’ve been “let go” before.
16. Sang karaoke? Yep – I love it, but I sound like I’m signing along with the local cat chorus.
17. Done something you told yourself you wouldnâ€™t? Yep.
18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes. And I’d just like to suggest it is not a good idea with hot tea!
19. Laughed until you peed? No.
20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No.
21. Kissed in the rain? Not that I can remember.
22. Had sex in the rain? No
23. Sang in the shower? No, shower is too loud and I normally have a shower when I’m too rushed to enjoy a bath.
24. Gave your private parts a nickname? Nope.
25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? I’ve tried it once, but just found I worried about it during the day (what happens if my trousers rip, what happens if, when I zip myself up – ouch!) etc.
26. Sat on a roof top? Yep
27. Played chicken? Yep.
28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Nope.
29. Broken a bone? Nope – which, especially when you consider how thin I was when I was younger, is surprising.
30. Flashed someone? Nope, darn’t risk it with the driving instructor next to me. But maybe once I get my own car…
31. Mooned someone? Nope.
32. Shaved your head? Not the top of my head, no.
33. Slept naked? Yep.
34. Blacked out from drinking?
35. Played a prank on someone? Yep
36. Had a gym membership? No
37. Felt like killing someone? Yes.
38. Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes
39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Food as pets? Nope.
40. Been in a band? Nope
41. Shot a gun? Yes
42. Shot a bow and arrow? Yes.
43. Played strip poker? No
44. Donated Blood? No
45. Ever jump out of an airplane? No
46. Been to more than 10 countries? I’ve been to France, Germany, Wales (technically a seperate country from England so it counts!), Malta, Greece/Corfu, Portugal, Japan – so technically no, but if you consider flying from the UK to Japan, I’ve been in the airspace of a lot!